Thursday, June 16, 2011

GREEN-EYED Monster

Today, I am participating in the Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop.  The prompt this week was, "green."  Of course, there is green - the color, and green - like moolah, and green - like earth friendly.  But, then, there is GREEN...like that nasty little green-eyed monster!


Ok, ok...envy doesn't have to be a bad thing.  Here are a few things I am envious of these days...

ANYONE who has this whole set, including the rare green.  And, I don't mean you went and bought the set.  I mean, you found all of them, hiding at estate sales and thrift stores!



Anyone with one of these huge screened porches....


This green collection!


And, finally, I am super envious of anyone with the time to throw this on, and spend a day basking in baking goodness.



What are you envious of these days??


Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

Baby.Got.Craft.

1 comment:

  1. I'm envious of people who have really cute sewing/craft rooms. My dream!

    ReplyDelete