Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Getting to Know You...Getting to Know All About You...(and Me!)

I found this over at luvinthemommyhood (a blog I regularly stalk), and thought it would be fun to play along.  So, here goes!  And if you are so inclined to do the same, comment with a link, so I can get to know you too!

Making : a wooden sign for my bedroom wall


Cooking : up an idea for takeout!

Drinking : tea

Reading: Trashy Gossip Magazine - it's my guilty pleasure.

Wanting: a family vacation that doesn't revolve around a wedding, funeral, or other family function!

Looking: longingly at the beautiful day OUTSIDE of my office!

Playing: with Willie's toy tools - his new obsession.

Wasting: money on more fabric than I could possibly craft through.

Sewing: a beach blanket.

Wishing: I was closer to my hometown, and all of my family that remains there.

Enjoying: a healthy family.

Waiting: for Hub Dub to have shorter workdays.

Liking: the ROW of thrift stores just down the street.

Wondering: if Willie will still be considered a toddler when he surpasses my height.

Loving: peace and quiet of my office (for now).

Hoping: for a random warm, Summer rainstorm.

Marvelling: at thw curiousity of my little man.

Needing: to update my shoe closet.

Smelling: fresh fruit.

Wearing: the BEST linen capris.

Following: the plan in my brain.

Noticing: way too many cute blogs to keep up with.

Knowing: that I am loved.
Thinking: about my growing To-Do list!

Bookmarking: recipes from the huge stack of magazines in my Sort-Through pile.
Opening: the mail from the week so far.

Giggling: at Willie's jokes and stories.

Feeling: optomistic.


Play along, and don't forget to comment with your link!

Baby.Got.Craft.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along! Loved your answers - it was fun getting to know a bit about you :) Thanks for reading the mommyhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly wait to visit the ROW.... Was mom serious about babysitting them both?!?!
    So excited about this vacation. My brain is starting to hurt a bit from all of these philosophy and self-transformation classes.
    Ouch.
    I've never had a problem at Casa (that I can remember, ha, ha), but if we need a new place for a margarita, find it before we get there!

    ReplyDelete