Thursday, June 9, 2011

Inspiration Workshop - Kitchens!

Hi all...I am participating with Gussy's Inspiration Workshop.  This week's prompt was inspiration in the kitchen.

I am in LOVE...really, LOVE....with vintage kitchen items.  Lately, my obsession has landed on kitchen linens.  While hitting estate sales, and garage sales, I am always on the lookout.  And, here are a "few" linens I purchased at a great estate sale in San Diego, put on by Estate of Mind.




If you live in SoCal, you should really try to take a look around Urban Barn, in Escondido!  (They have a Flea Market coming up on June 17th and 18th.)  They have vintage linens, and waaaaayyyyy more! Here is a glimpse...




Hope you are inspired to go out and find something fun for your kitchen!!

Go check out some other inspiration on Gussy...
Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

Baby.Got.Craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment