Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bringing a Side Dish

Consider yourself officially invited to this BLOG PARTY!



You know when you are browsing a blog, and you start clicking links, and get carried away....yeah, you do.  Well, that's how I found my invitation to Serenity Now's Dishing It! party.

Photobucket
And, boy am I glad I found her!  Cute blog!

And now, to my side dish....

~How long have you been blogging?
I have a private family blog, that I always have fun with.  So, to encourage myself to follow through with all of my "great ideas," I gave myself the kick in the pants, now known as Baby.Got.Craft.  And, I have been blogging here for a wee couple of months!

~Why did you start blogging?
Guess I pretty much addressed that one above.

~Tell me about your blog's title. Why did you choose it?
Come on...can you hear that and NOT start singing??  "Red beans and rice didn't miss 'er!"

~What do you blog about?
Useable, doable crafts!

~What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Meeting new people!  When I got my first non-family/friend follower...I was legitimately excited.  Shoutout to Jessica!

~If you had to choose one famous person to become your blog's next devoted reader, who would you pick?
OPRAH.  Could you imagine the publicity?

~What's the funniest comment you've ever received on a blog post?
Hmmm....nothing really funny.  Consider that a challenge guys!

Come join me at the party...and bring your own side dish!

PS - If you're stopping by, consider becoming a follower (of my blog...I would never condone being a follower in any other way!).  Our "follower only" giveaway will be next week!
Baby.Got.Craft.

11 comments:

  1. Baby Got Craft...that's AWESOME!!! Great to meet you!! Over from the Dishin' It party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oprah is a good choice. She would probably leave great comments!

    I love the name of your blog - so cute!
    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely LOVE your blog name. But now I've got that song stuck in my head ;-) And your tag line is super clever, usable doable crafts. You've got me hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I am so glad you got lost clicking links and found my blog. ;)

    I actually did start signing along with your blog title in my head when I read it. Great catchy title! I love usable crafts. :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by to link up. I hope you're having a good time "mingling." :) Welcome to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from Amanda's party-nice to meet you! Congrats on your necklace being featured on Tatertots and Jello-that's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, the silhouette with bunny ears is so funny. I will have to google the red beans and rice bit b/c I don't have a clue what you are talking about. Probably means I am old, right? Good to meet you. There have been quite a few newer bloggers here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi...I am popping in from Amanda's blog. Oprah was a great choice ;) I didn't think of her!! lol

    feel free to stop by my blog anytime.

    www.LoveStitched.blogspot.com

    {Brittany}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love your title! Oprah is great - I am lame and couldn't think of anyone -blah. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog title! I have a feeling I'm going to get lost in some of your previous posts =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. another UBPartier here!

    good luck winning!

    laura

    http://www.tothemotherland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to the world of blogging. Nice to meet you! www.frundy.com

    ReplyDelete